SAB935 Rubber Outer Torsion Bush
This bush type is designed for use where a machined housing is available and hence no outer tube is provided. An interference fit provides the required pre-compression.
This construction is intended for only light axial loads unless the outer rubber bonded into position.
Dimensions (in mm) are:
- Bore diameter (A): 12.8 +0.08 / -0.05
- Bore length (B): 38.2 +0.03 / -0.23
- Outer diameter (C): 28.1 +0.04 / -0.23
This bush is used on:
- Triumph cars: unknown models
- TVR cars: all known models
- Ford & Alder cars. Original part number: 8L04623 & BLEAW 4623
The image is of a generic Rubber Outer Torsion bush