SAB1071 Rubber Outer Torsion Bush
This bush type is designed for use where a machined housing is available and hence no outer tube is provided. An interference fit provides the required pre-compression.
This construction is intended for only light axial loads unless the outer rubber bonded into position.
Dimensions (in mm) are:
- Bore diameter (A): 11.3 +0.00 / -0.12
- Bore length (B): 38.9 +0.09 / -0.16
- Outer diameter (C): 23.5 +0.07 / -0.18
This bush is used on:
- Triumph cars. Believed to be for the 200 Range, Stag & TR6. Original part number 119450
- Armstrong cars: Unknown vehicles. Original part number: AT7/5033
The image is of a generic Rubber Outer Torsion bush