BP636/2 Peened Single Bonded Torsion Bush
Like the standard single bonded bush, this type of bush has both chemical bond (inner tube only) and interference fit with the outer tube. The interference fit provides for pre-stressing of the rubber making it stiffer for normal radial, conical and torsional loads.
It is not intended for use in high axial loading situations, although it will resist axial movement if lightly loaded in this direction as the peened ends provide mechanical grip to the rubber.
One advantage of this bush type is that occasional extreme torsional overloads can be accommodated since the bush will slip within the outer tube under these conditions.
- Bore Diameter (A): 12.8 -0.10/+0.03
- Bore Length (B): 35.0 +0.05/- 0.20
- Outer Diameter (C): 27.0 +0.10/- 0.05
- Outer Length (D): 32.0* +/-0.13
All dimensions are in mm.
* this is the dimension for the non-peened version of this bush. This dimension can reduce by up to 0.4mm due to peening
Please Note: This is a generic image of this product family (peened bushes).