B1046 Single Bonded Torsion Bush
This type of bush has both chemical bond (inner tube only) and interference fit with the outer tube. The interference fit provides for pre-stressing of the rubber making it stiffer for normal radial, conical and torsional loads. It is not intended for use in high axial loading situations.
One advantage of this bush type is that occasional extreme torsional overloads can be accommodated since the bush will slip within the outer tube under these conditions.
- Bore Diameter (A): 14.4 +0.08 / -0.05
- Bore Length (B): 92.2 +0.00 / -0.25
- Outer Diameter (C): 38.2 +0.03/- 0.10
- Outer Length (D): 85.8 +0.05 / -0.20
All dimensions are in mm.
This part was used on:
- Land Rover 109WB (front chassis)
- Land Rover (unknown).
Please note: The image is a generic bush of the same family (single bonded)