9 - 121kg Helical Coil Wire Rope Mount (H70-146)
Note: The load range in the title is a loose guide. Selecting the right product requires calculations based on a number of factors. These products are made to order and cannot be returned.
This range of Vibrostop wire rope shock mounts, is a development of the original helical wound wire rop shock mounts developed in the USA in the 1950's. These mounts are now not only used in the military but also in numerous industrial applications.
These mounts offer highly predictable vibration & shock isolation due to the high degrees of deflection and damping available. The standard product comes with 8 loops, however fewer loops can be ordered as a bespoke request requiring higher deflection and reduced stiffness.Features / benefitsof this mount:
- Multi-directional anti-vibration / anti-shock mount
- Exceptional reliability & long life
- No ageing
- High corrosion resistance
- Anti-vibration/shock with multi-directional performance
- High damping with low resonant amplification
- Operating temperatures: -100°C/+260°C
- Stainless steel cabling (AISI 316)
- Aluminium alloy (6000 series) retainer bars with Surtec 650 surface treatment
- Optional Stainless steel retainer bars
- Stainless steel screws and inserts
There are six fixture options (A1 - A6) for this product, which are detailed in the below image. All of these options are designed to work with M6 standard dimensions.
A small volume of these parts are sometimes held in stock, however lead times can be up to 3 weeks.
This is a particularly complex product that is normally made to order, so no returns can be accpted. Therefore, if in doubt, please contact us directly for help specifying this product to ensure that the correct product is purchased.